Make sure you get the most out of your PADS4 Signage
Your PADS4 Digital Signage system consists of a feature rich collection of programs.
A+K PADS4 Support Contract Features
Allows access to all Manufacturer software updates, bug fixes and feature enhancements – available below or can be checked from within the PADS software itself
Access to A+K Phone and Remote support with SLA’s for response time – this can be used for problems with the software, hardware and ‘how to’ questions.
You will receive regular updates from A+K outlining recent software releases and news relating to PADS
Mandatory for the first 12 months for On Premise customers
Included for duration of licence subscription for Subscription customers
A+K Remote Support
With A+K Remote Support we are able to provide fast and secure web-based remote assistance to help diagnose and solve problems you may have with your AV solutions.
Please be sure to quote your Support Contract, where applicable, to benefit from your SLA response times.
A+K PADS4 Training
On-site or remote training sessions offer interactive one-to-one or group training for either general users or for technical users.
Training can also be adapted for specific tasks or areas to cover. Please state when enquiring and we can adapt a schedule to suit your needs.
- Discussion of required content for displaying system overview and features
- Detailed PADS4 Designer training with support notes
- Using the PADS4 Content library
- Adding of available database connections, e.g. RSS feeds, Excel, Outlook
- PADS Scheduler training
- Questions and answers
Technical Support Training:
- Detailed walk through of the installed PADS4 system setup
- Installation of components training, such as PADS4 Scheduler
- PADS4 Agent training ( if applicable )
- PADS4 System Management training, e.g. creating users, setting permissions
- Updating the system
- Troubleshooting issues and reporting bugs
- Questions and answers
On-line demonstrations are available from A+K. On-line demonstrations allow you to discuss your requirements with a product manager in more detail and see a live demonstration of the product to further understand the features and their benefits to your organisation.To book an on-line demonstration, please call on 01638 510900.
PADS4 Software Downloads
Setup with the latest build version of the PADS4 software. The setup is available both as a web setup and full setup.
To view the release notes Click here